Did you know that York Soccer Club has a fan gear store?!?
We have partnered with Squad Locker to offer a wide variety of options to outfit your family from head to toe in York Soccer gear. Please click on the YSC Gear tab above to access our store!
Email registration questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email board questions to President@yorksoccerclub.com
Southern Maine’s Premier Soccer Club
Developing young athletes from age five, to High School.
YSC Spring Travel Program
Notes about the program:
1. There will be six regular season games, mostly played on Saturdays. The first games will be on April 22. There will be no games played Memorial Day weekend. For U11 and older teams, there will be a playoff weekend on June 10-11.
2. There will be 1 practice per week.
3. The cost will be $100/player, with a $25 sibling discount.
4. We will use uniforms from the Fall 2022 Travel season. If your child does not have their Fall 2022 York Soccer Club Travel uniform, please contact email@example.com to let us know and we will give you instructions for purchasing a new uniform.
5. If your child has not previously played Travel Soccer with the York Soccer Club, then in addition to completing the registration you must also submit a legible photo copy of their birth certificate and a photo of your child in JPEG format. These are required by USA Club Soccer. They must be emailed to the registrar no later than March 5, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We are opening Spring Soccer up for children born in 2015. Please note that if you register a player born in 2015 who did not play with the Travel program last year, you will also need to submit their birth certificate and photo by March 5, as noted above. You will also need to purchase a travel uniform for your child. (After you register, you will be contacted by the club with instructions on how to do so.) Also, note that the league's youngest competitive grouping is for players born in 2014, so players born in 2015 will be playing with and competing against older kids.
7. We will do our best to place every player who registers on a team. However, if enrollment numbers (or a lack of coaches) do not support our ability to field a team in your child's age division, it is possible that we will be unable to place them on a team. If that occurs, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
Finally, we still need volunteer coaches! If you are interested in coaching this Spring, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our Harvest Cup Coordinators Chris and Amy, the Harvest Cup Committee, board members, countless parent volunteers, all the athletes, their coaches and families for making Harvest Cup 2022 a huge success!
Can't wait to see you next year at Harvest Cup 2023!!!